Monday, March 16, 2021
We are happy to announce that we will resume in-person classes starting MONDAY, MARCH 22, 2021!
We will continue using the current class schedule to allow for cleaning in-between classes at the dojo.
Those members attending class at the dojo will be required to follow the same health and safety guidelines which were in place when we opened up shortly in November 2020.
Virtual classes will still be available on the same schedule via Zoom, using the same zoom ID and password.
Arriving & Departing For Class
- Students should arrive dressed in their uniform with their masks. Dressing rooms will be closed.
- Incoming students will enter through the front entrance.
- Students will check-in by having their temperature taken and sanitize. Temperatures of 100 degrees or higher will not be able to participate.
- Students will have sections along the seating area to place shoes and water bottle. We will not be using the shoe rack.
- When class is over, students will be released through the rear entrance of the dojo to prevent cross traffic (except for the last class of each evening) The rear entrance may be accessed by driving toward the DMV and taking a left at the end of the parking lot.
- Unfortunately, parents will be unable to enter the facility unless they have an appointment (call or email)
- Please drop-off and pick-up kids on time. It will not be appropriate to have students waiting for pick-up
- Students should use bathroom at home first. The bathroom will be cleaned before each class, and will be shared by the students within that group.
Students will be required to wear either a cone shape/surgical mask or a 2-layer fabric mask which is held against the face with ear loops.
Bandanas and neck gaitors will not be considered acceptable for training.