We are happy to announce that we will resume in-person classes starting MONDAY, MARCH 22, 2021!
Arriving & Departing For Class
- Incoming students will enter through the front entrance.
- Entering members will sanitize prior to going onto the training floor.
- Parents and guest may spectate, however there is limited seating.
- Please drop-off and pick-up kids on time to control capacity inside the dojo.
- Change rooms and wash room is open
Masks Required For Unvaccinated Individuals
Unvaccinated adults and children must wear a mask while in the dojo.
Children/students ages 3-12 are required to wear a mask while inside the dojo.
Masks are optional for parents and students over the age of 12 that are FULLY VACCINATED.
Thank you for your cooperation in keeping our school a healthy and safe place for EVERYONE.